Share, rent or borrow less-used items.
Buy or barter used or refurbished goods.
Refuse single-use plastics and Styrofoam
Reduce single-use paper products, packaging, and seek alternatives
Always Travel Prepared!
Carry with you:
- Reusable bags for shopping & store items.
- Travel mugs, water in a travel bottle & food containers.
- Reusable cutlery, reusable straws, and reusable bags.
Simplify your life by having less stuff.
- Shop at thrift stores or garage sales, or swap clothing.
- Check out Nextdoor, Craigslist & FB Marketplace for free and/or low cost used items (home gym equipment, furniture, tools, etc.) or to donate items.
- Exercise at home with online workouts, exercise outdoors.